Saturday, December 10, 2011

A robe, a hat..no wand

It began with an evening trip to Tulsa

 We celebrated our upcoming graduation at the Mayo. And we looked something like this...



and I laughed like this...yeah it wasn't pretty but it was fun. Love this girl!

And I went with this guy...

 And we ended the night like this

Thankfully, there was a day of rest in between the graduation party and graduation

Graduation was so fun.  We all were black robes that made us look like we might be wizards...and ridiculous hats that nobody looks good in.


And these wonderful people came to cheer me on!

And these wonderful people came! My Tulsa parents...

Family pic with Sam. We miss our old roommate and kid.

We finally let Rachel take a picture with us...she was very happy

the love of my life..yep, he is pretty wonderful

Audra and I telling our boys how to take a picture...I don't know why but I love this picture

Finally a picture where we are both smiling and looking at the camera, you would not believe the lengths we had to go to in order to get this one picture


These were some lovely flowers that I received from my future boss. How sweet is that!

And this is the end...don't we look so professional. Don't you just want us to prescribe some medicine to you!


Such a long, long journey. 30 months, thousands of miles and too many nights away from my husband...it's over. Now for boards. Oh yes, it never stops


5 comments:

  1. 1. Can I borrow both dresses in these pictures? They are fabulous.
    2. I'm so excited & proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. I was going to say the same thing!
    4. You look fabulous!
    5. I need you to be less busy so I can come see you while I am home for Christmas break! You know, cause it's all about me... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess all of your friends love good dresses! I love both of them and YOU! So proud of you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm.. LOVE your dresses!!! So proud of you {and your hubby... I'm sure its due to his support that you finished at the top}!

    Can't wait to see you soon!!!! We'll celebrate again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics! and the story! so glad that you two are in our lives!!! love you both!

    ReplyDelete