Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lately Part 2

Nathan and I had such a lovely thanksgiving holiday. 

We played with sweet cousins

 Little Sarah is about the cutest thing out there. Just ask her to show you her itty bitty toes!


 And we went shooting...on an extremely cold day!

My little sister. She is a bit ridiculous. Which is part of the reason I love her so much. She is also part eskimo, which is why in part she is so short

Yeah, we are pretty cool.

Just call me Annie Oakley...but whatever you do don't judge the rolled up pants. It was rainy that day and  there were puddles and I didn't want my pants getting wet.

Again with the shortness! Notice my brother-in-law who stands at a normal height (6' 0"?) is only a smidge shorter than my sister atop the bench.   

Maybe one of my favorite photos of the weekend. The look of trepidation on Jen's face is priceless. In her defense, this was the FIRST time she had ever shot a gun.

My husband looking manly

That is my dad. He is the one in charge. He keeps us safe. Notice the ultra cool sound canceling head phones he is wearing. I didn't wear my ear plugs..oops...I mean OOOPS!

Obligatory gun pictures...
















1 comment: