Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Decorating



We went and got a tree. Live trees are the best and if I could get away with it, I would leave it up for months, maybe all year. What, people have fresh cut flowers, well I have a fresh cut...tree

Nathan, being the saint that he is, started decorating the tree. Also notice that he forgot to check the lights before hanging them and only half of them worked. Lesson learned. (too bad this lesson was probably forgotten five minutes later so we will be doomed to repeat this next year around this time)

This is Nathan's frustrated face after the lights debacle.
So we drank coffee
From our favorite mugs, from our favorite store



That's all.

3 comments:

  1. Makes my heart happy to see that Topeca! It's seriously THE BEST. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO loving this new blogging a lot theme of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite the blogger these days. I love it keep it up!

    ReplyDelete