Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lately

It has been a busy few weeks since the last time I posted so I thought that I would catch everyone up with a series of pictures...enjoy : )

Nathan and I went to the Arkansas/South Carolina Game

The obligatory couple pic. I was trying out a new hairdo (not sure if it is a keeper)

I went on a shopping trip for graduation and wanted to buy these beauts, but finally settled on a more muted look.  I am still not sure I made the right decision

 I almost bought this fur vest, but I wondered what Peeta, I mean PETA would think


I made breakfast the other day. This delicious sampling is part of the Pioneer Woman's Migas.  They are an absolute must to make


We went to Dallas with some dear friends.




But we spent most of our time here. Because we are obsessed.

We went to eat ice cream with some good friends. These are all the pictures I have of that night, but he is so darn cute I think that you will forgive my documenting abilities.




I think that is enough updates for now. I will continue the historical photo montage perhaps tomorrow, or maybe next year whenever I get around to it.




3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you went to an Arkansas game - jealous! Also, I love your blog posts. Now that you're done with school I think you are obligated to post more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kid! Those pictures make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Ashley because I love it! Love the updates! and you of course!

    ReplyDelete