Four months, time continues to fly!
- You can navigate from front to back with ease and you are quite good at scooting wherever you want to go. I fear little one you will be crawling and then walking before I know it.
- You continue to be mostly quiet preferring to watch and observe and smile.
- You rarely laugh but you smile all of the time and right now your tongue is your favorite.
- You are STILL sleeping in the rock n play by our bed. I tried to transition you to your crib in your brother's room. Your dad and I had one glorious night of you sleeping in the other room and we woke up to you and your brother entertaining each other. It was so sweet and wonderful. We tried again the next night which resulted in you waking up your brother twice and ended with me chucking your pacifier across the room in the dark. Maybe next month you will sleep in your crib.
- You love love your feet and often have them above you in the air or in your mouth.