Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lately



-Watson is learning to walk and is expanding his balancing act to taking 2-3 steps
- I have been eating a bowl of cereal every night. You are welcome to infer as to why. Since 10 people follow this blog and  since I haven't blogged in something like 2 years, I doubt this will be news
- I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make my header image be centered on my blog. This is very frustrating to someone who considers herself rather clever at times.
- We are all tired of winter. There I said it. Even I, who loves winter is ready to banish the cold
- I am blogging because I can't stand another minute on facebook trying to idle away the cold weather


3 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! Here is a good link to help you center that header.

    http://www.herandnicole.com/p/how-to-center-your-header.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read! Keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blogged!!! I love reading your blog and I think you should do it more :)

    ReplyDelete